Decommissioning and asset transfer is a multi-faceted endeavor with many potential risks that can slow the process and hinder success. Chief among decommissioning concerns is safety, along with compliance and efficiency. An increasing number of Oil and Gas Offshore Installations are about to shut down due to the economic operation life ending time. For this, I could be the Independent partner adding value to the project by doing keeping the strictest safety and environmental standard in order to preserve and protect the maritime environment.
As an Offshore decommissioning manager will forward Innovative solutions with a focus on safety and know how to minimize environmental impact, while maximizing efficiency and cost savings. I understand the process and technical details of decommissioning, including my clients requirements.
• understand and follow a robust plan
• identifying and implementation
• focus on project goals within any decision making
• build trusting relationship to drive project success
• taking accountability
Gulf of Mexico
• Decommissioning offshore platforms. Work scope included wells, pipelines and platforms
• Decommissioning offshore platforms in the Southern UK sector
• Decommissioning offshore platforms in the Dutch sector
• Decommissioning offshore platforms in the Central and Northern UK sector
• Decommissioning for deep water FPSO field offshore Nigeria
• Decommissioning offshore fields and FSO’s in Cameron for Oil and Gas agency